Bored? Costs.

Boredom is not a problem that Carol or I struggle with but I thought this was a very interesting reflective article. I'm certain that more people feel this way while cruising than admit it.

Bored Aboard: My Guilty Secret

For those of you who aren't familiar with the site, you should put Women & Cruising on your watch list.

The Cost of Cruising. On an unrelated note, I've been keeping our Cost of Cruising list updated and recently added a few more links. It is a list of cruising budgets published online - not dreams, or plans, but records of what people actually spent while cruising. It's become such a popular list, and ongoing, that I linked to it from the main page of this blog so you can check back to see if there are new additions. If you know of a budget I don't have on the list, please do send me the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LIQUID MOTIVATION

Click on the dollar and buy Livia and Carol a cold frosty one:

DON'T MISS A POST

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

INSTAGRAM

RANDOM POSTS