The (un)Beard Report

After an incident involving an ice cream cone in Tofino*, Carol finally couldn’t take the beard anymore. He promised himself he would make it two months and he did. He promised me that when he shaved his beard he would shave it into funny styles and let me take photos  and he did that as well!

Full beard
IMG_4858

Goatee Carol
IMG_4940

Carol “Modern Abe Lincoln” aka “Grunge”
  IMG_4941

Clipper shaved but not razored
IMG_4972

His razoredness
IMGP2681

He made me the same promise about his hair – if he grows it out I get to shave it into interesting shapes whenever he decides to get rid of it :)

*A bit out of order I know. The blog is, by necessity, 2 or so weeks behind where we actually are. We've been in Tofino twice at the point that I uploaded this.

1 comment:

LIQUID MOTIVATION

Click on the dollar and buy Livia and Carol a cold frosty one:

DON'T MISS A POST

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

INSTAGRAM

RANDOM POSTS