Article: Is the lagoon half empty or half full?

gilstrap_4I think it illustrates what a navigation geek I am that of the articles I have written my favorite is my most recent in Ocean Navigator titled "Is the lagoon half empty or half full?" My article writing strategy is to write things that I wish someone had told me and if I could time travel back to my 2012 self with only one sentence from the article it would be this one:

"...with the lagoon full, the low water slack will be later than expected and the incoming tide will be weaker or possibly non existent and the high water slack will be earlier than expected and the ebbing tide will be stronger."

Yep, super geek. Direct link to the article (free) here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LIQUID MOTIVATION

Click on the dollar and buy Livia and Carol a cold frosty one:

DON'T MISS A POST

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

INSTAGRAM

RANDOM POSTS