Book: The Golden Spruce

Who should read The Golden Spruce?
  • Anyone traveling to the Haida Gwaii
  • People who like investigative journalist style novels (e.g., Krakauer)
  • People who like non-fiction books
  • People with an interest in British Columbia or First Nations history
  • Loggers
  • Environmentalists
  • People who like good books
I like to read books about the areas that I am traveling to and I used some birthday gift money (thank you Marcelle!) to buy an electronic copy of this book for my Nook. Last year, when we decided not to travel to the Haida Gwaii that year because of winds, I set the book aside.

This year while we were in Desolation Sound en route to the Haida Gwaii, I inhaled it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LIQUID MOTIVATION

Click on the dollar and buy Livia and Carol a cold frosty one:

DON'T MISS A POST

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

INSTAGRAM

RANDOM POSTS